'ends in "30"' is not particularly descriptive, nor did you list your
firmware version. New Macro material in programmer's guide material is going
to require utility 1.2.10.27 and at least beta firmware 3.52 in place.

I wouldn't spend anytime on anything trouble-shooting unless you are at
1.2.10.27 and 3.52.  Field testers and pre-beta testers have been very busy
finding things and Wayne et al have been very busy with fixes on stuff
reported back from the 3.30's and new features.

IMHO everyone not specifically hanging on to the most recent production
firmware should go to utility 1.2.10.27 and public beta firmware 3.52. From
where I sit, there's a huge amount of work under the dam.  After the
upgrade, a retest on any prior problem would be useful.

Just upgraded my last pre-beta to public 3.52.  All seems well.

73, Guy.