The macro routines are a great addition to the K3.  I've added two routines
that up until now, I was engaging manually through multiple button pushes.
I've slightly modified the Split+2 to also open up the Sub Rx and assign it
to a fast tap on button "M1."  Clearing that routine is accomplished with a
press-and-hold of button M1.

Here's another one for Split+2.  99.9% of the time I'm in diversity mode but
needed a quick way to get into what I call Massive Pileup mode (where you're
calling in a widespread pileup).  I want Main and Sub separated, Main BW 350
Hz, Sub BW 800 Hz, and mixed audio with both channels on Main (i.e. the DX)
and only the right channel on Sub (i.e. the pileup).

SB0;SWT13;SWT13;FT1;UPB5;RT0;XT0;SB1;BW0035;BW$0080;MN111;MP001;MN255

This assumes I'm coming from diversity mode so I exit that with SB0 (Sub
Off), enter the usual split+2 commands, turn Sub back on (SB1) to set the
BWs separately and set Audio Mix A AB (MN111 and MP001) and then exit
(MN255).

To return to diversity I do a LONG HOLD of SUB and I'm back where I was
before.  For small pileups I normally stay in diversity but enter the
standard SPLIT mode and press REV to find the station working the DX.

73,  Bill