> 1. Does SDR-IQ have to be connected physically via serial or
> can it be virtual serial via USB?

SDR-IQ is connected to the computer via USB only.  SpectraVue
can use either the serial port on SDR-IQ or a virtual port to
connect to the K3.

> 2. Can clicking on SDR-IQ windows change VFO A or B?

VFO A only at the present.

> 3. Is there a way to tune SDR-IQ via cursor keys?

yes, highlight a digit in the frequency and change
it with up arrow/down arrow.  Change digits/tuning
step with left/right arrow.

> PowerSDR has NB and NR. Is it important?

SpectraVue has NB but no NR.  Since I don't generally
listen to the audio from SDR-IQ, it is not important
to me.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV