I'm feeding a "double L" antenna on 160m (visualize a vertical dipole with
the top and bottom legs bent to form something like a capital "C" and fed in
the middle of the vertical leg). The SWR bridge on the K3 shows 1:1 SWR, but
when I fire up my Alpha 91B, I see significant reflected power.

I recently saw a post on the topband reflector from another K3 owner whose
160m output power is being reduced from 100W to 50W by the K3 even though
the SWR reads 1:1 on the K3's internal SWR bridge.

Has anyone else seen this or have an explanation for it?

--
73 -- Brian -- K1LI