I use my Perseus SDR to record the whole band while transmitting with my
K3 into a 50 Ohm load. For those not familiar with the Perseus, it can
record up to 1600 KHz of frequency to hard disk for later playback as if
you were listening to a live transmission.

I save the file with an appropriate file name and then play it back in
comparison with other recordings using different settings and/or
microphones. The Perseus is of course not limited by a crystal filter,
so the recording can be any bandwidth and I can also listen on the other
sideband.

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80