I'm using a RigExpert Plus USB interface on my K3 running 500w+ to my 43'
vertical and I have no RFI problems whatsoever.

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of John Gaynard
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 7:59 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] RFI

 I am getting destroyed by RFI on the back panel.  I am using a MicroHam
MKII interface.  I have ferrites on every cable from the MKII and it is
still shutting down the K3.  I know the real solution is the RFI mod for the
K3.  Is there an interim solution?  How long would it take if I shipped the
K3 back to have all the current mods applied?  Guillain-Barre Syndrome
pretty much destroyed my sense of touch so intricate mods are beyond my
attempt.  This RFI is killing my SS attempt tonight.

John K8WDN

K3 #157

John