I have had no problems with the data modes all fed directly from the sound
card via the rear line in/out sockets, but I have discovered that I have
significant rf getting in (on 17m in particular) when I plug my MD-2 into
the rear mic input socket.  I have no problems whatsoever when I use the
front panel socket.  I have done all modifications as they have been
announced, but I still have this problem.

In reality of course it's only a minor inconvenience as I can use the front
panel socket but nevertheless the issue still exists.

73 Stephen G4SJP
K3 #980