Evert,

There's a small LPF board in betatest phase which cuts off anything above
K3's passband.
May be you can ask Elecraft to test a sample.
Especially people with good hearing (congrats, you are an exeption nowadays
:-) can benefit form this board. It's a 24db/oct chebychev with low noise
opamp that doesnt have any coloration in-passband.

As a quick solution you could also try 2 elco's over the HP outputs, I tried
4,7 or 10uF.
This will give a 6db/oct roll off.

I've read the LPF filterboard might become generally available someday for
people wishing to clear the above-passband products.

73'
Paul
PD0PSB