I was just reading about the differing levels of success that people have
with "active noise cancelling" units. It occurred to me that one should be
able to achieve the same kinds of results using the second RX and separate
antenna in the K3 - with the addition of control over the phase (delay) of
the arriving signal. On its face, it would seem that one could achieve
destructive interference between "the noise only" coming from a "sense"
antenna and "the noise + signal" coming from a better receive antenna.

Thoughts?

--
73 -- Brian -- K1LI