Hi All,

I realize that this thread has been discussed before but I wanted to
share my recent speaker experience with you.

I have been using a pair of Realistic Optimus 77 speakers with my K3
with excellent results.

But I decided to try a pair of Sony SS-B1000 Bookshelf Speakers on a
hunch that they might be a bit better.

I bought them at Best Buy for about $50.00

The results are outstanding bring far superior than anything I have used
previously. These speakers sound much larger than their size.

With an opened up RX bandwidth and the AFX dialed in, the audio is
really remarkable.

IMO if you are considering speakers for a K3 you can't go wrong with
these.

73 de N1LQ-Dave