Johnny,

Thanks for your efforts to bring the K3 to the attention of the
Chinese-speaking world. The more DX the better (hi).

I wonder if Bernie of "Nifty!" manuals fame would like to take this
on? He wrote a very nice short-form operating manual for the K3, and
even if he doesn't speak Chinese, he might know of a way to get it
translated.

We could also supply the .doc version of the manual to a willing
translator/ham. But it would be a huge job. We could make it
worthwhile by exchanging a K3 discount (or a smaller kit) for  a
manual translation.

73,
Wayne
N6KR