My knobs broke after I had owned My K3 for about six months and Elecraft
quickly sent me a replacement set, but I elected to buy the Mouser knobs
anyway and I love them (many thanks to James).  Yes, they look a bit
different but I value functionality over appearance.  Besides, the
Mouser knobs actually look better than the stock K3 knobs and I may some
day decide to swap them all out if I can find the right ones.

73,
Dave   AB7E

p.s.  Didn't Eric or Wayne just ask everyone to top post to this reflector?