I've still got around 600 of these on hand - BB105 voltage variable capacitance
diodes - max reverse voltage 30 volts and linear capacitance range is from 1 to
10 volts.  1V = approx 15.5 PF and 10V = approx 4.5 PF.  These can be either
thru-hole or surface mount.  They were designed to be precision tuning diodes
for VHF and UHF TV Tuners, hence the linear range.  I'll include a printed data
sheet with each order for 10 or more.

10 for $2
20 for $4,
50 for $5,
100 for $15, shipping included - Please US orders only on the rest of these .

Contact me off list please for ordering and payment info.  Please don't send
any money until you know for sure I have enough left to fill your order.

Thanks -
Jim Sheldon
W0EB
w...@cox.net