Hi Jim,

I don't want to ask you to repeat yourself, but do you have a short
list of recommended mics for the K3 (or in general)?

Using the Goldline HC-4 and -5 on #24, I've always like the audio and
got good reports.  Just the same, I think we're all in line to put out
better audio if possible.

Thanks & 73,
matt W6NIA
K3 #24