Hello all,

tks for your replay emails and best regards.

Ok I will not buy gloves according to your opinions, I will safe some
money :) , however I have another doubt:
at my apartment I have not a central earth connection, but some
electricity plugs (mainly from kitchen) have the earth cable attached to
plugs (of course not in same position of 220 Volts :) ), could I attach
terminals from mat and wrist strap to that earth connection from
electricity plugs ???

Best regards and till next email.

T6AG
David Quental