Hmmmm...........   Ed, I almost tried using the built in
"translator" in Outlook...but then I recognized some of those words, like
"is" and "the".  :-()  It almost let the smoke out of my head.

        Seriously though, I don't understand the filter setup
technicalities. I can get through setting them up per the defaults in the
manual, but I would like to understand more about what you said. I'm not
sure why a filter would be advertised as a 250hz filter but actually have a
(usable?) bandwidth of 370hz. Is this just a difference in how it's
measured?

        I have SN/0690 and am just now installing the KRX3. It arrived a few
months after the radio, back in mid to late 08, and I just never got around
to installing it. I have identical filters in both the main and sub receiver
(13khz, 6khz, 2.8 & 400 respecitively, with # 5 empty) so I can try out
diversity receive. I don't do much CW so didn't figure I needed a 250hz.

        I'm sure I'll be asking some questions about this in short order,
once I get the rig back together. I am doing some of the mods and am
currently waiting on some parts and the REV C or D (or whatever it's up to
now) DSP board.

Stan Rife
W5EWA