As a (retired) career two-way radio tech, I can assure
you that Motorola amplified speakers -don't- suffer from
RFI.  After all, they are used with radios ... including
HF ... in the 10 - 110 watt category.

In addition to the speakers used by GE / Mororola / RCA,
etc. there are several product lines aimed at the CB market
to be found in (most) truck stops ... along with other useful
radio-related stuff.  I have several Barjan's here.  Radio Scrap
21-549B's are in the same category.  One of these is on my
K2.

If you want "Hi-Fi" audio, KLH 403A's are excellent.  These
are marked under a number of brand names.

On the subject of "microphonic" oscillators ... there have been
several radios throughout the years that have had speaker-to-
oscillator coupling issues.  I can see where certain sidetone
frequencies, levels and cabinet resonances could really wreak
havoc. (:-))

My K3's internal speaker has never been used, other than for
initial testing.

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
      elecraftcov...@rfwave.net
      http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5