Folks:
I am overwhelmed with the response from my experience about building the K3
and the health issue that caused a partial loss of movement in my left hand.
I want to thank each and everyone that responded off list to me with offers
to install the DVR kit.
I didn't expect it.  Although I filed email addresses for future reference!!
Hopefully, my next round of therapy will get more movement.

Bottom line is not only did I great a great radio produce by a company that
puts customer service right up front, but there's a bunch of people on this
reflector that will help those of us that can't do something.
Boy, that's a tough combination to beat!!

Happy Holidays to all at Elecraft, the guys on the reflector and their
families.
And the best of help in the New Year to all.

I'm sure when that belated Christmas present gets here I'll be able to plug
in the "P3" with a little help from my wife!!

Health and Happiness to all !!!!

de K2GN/Larry
K3 - S/N 3278