> So, if you are interested in K3 info, it looks like this site
> is a good one
> to use. If you would like to add info to it, as the wiki
> writes, "... feel
> free to make changes to any existing pages with respect to accuracy in
> content, spelling, or grammar. Just click on the 'discussion'
> tab located to
> the right of the K3 photo and provide the changes that are
> desired. The
> sysops will come around periodically and update the pages with the
> discussion text."

Thanks so much for the advert Rich but the k3 wiki carries out-of-date
information and, by
preventing users from editing the content ourselves (like every other wiki I
use), we're left
waiting for the sysops to notice and respond to comments in order to correct
and update it ... Which
takes a while at best.  This is hardly the most effective use of wiki
technology.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB