From: David Ferrington, M0XDF <m0...@alphadene.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Files to share in my new page
To: "Bill K9YEQ" <k9...@live.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 5:20 PM

Oh, yes, I know he's storing much more than just Elecraft stuff and
very good too (thank you Hector). We are just suggesting that it would
be preferable to record any Elecraft stuff on ZeroBeat, so it is in
one location. You suggestion of a link to the Wiki is a good one.
--
Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own.