Version 3.63 in my K3.  I notice that when using AFSK RTTY...looking at the
ALC....I get three bars now and no more.  I can drive the poop out of it, but
no more than three bars.  I turned down the AFSK drive so the three bars just
flicker.  I get good reports from other stations.  The output power on the watt
meter is at the point where any less audio drive the power goes down and the
three bars do not appear any longer.

Is this an issue with this version?  Before, I could get actually control the
number of bars on the ALC meter.  Is this new?

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't
find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.
Is Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf