Hi Gary

And who can forget all the arguments on the Icom  group web pages. It sounded
like what has gone on here. The Icom "no rumble" deniers  were out in force.
Anyway  Icoms have no rumbles or IMD  now and have good inband IMD performance.

The only thing I dont like about the Icoms now is their transmit sound.  They
have such a robotic SSB sound thats very easy for me to detect. It reminds of
the  Daleks on the Dr Who TV show. The 756PRO3 and 7600 have this sound, not
the 7700 and 7800.

I agree with your sentiments on the K3, people should just get with the program
and go along with the K3 ride. DSP code and hardware is not carved in rock!

John