From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of NZ0T
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:51 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] W2 Wattmeter

I'm very happy with my W2.  There was an issue with an intermittent in the
sensor cable but that was quickly resolved.  It seems accurate enough to me
on a subjective basis - I have no Bird to compare it to.  As far as
resolution goes the computer display resolution does rely on LED's and is a
continuous bar with a switchable peak indication.  This is only the 2nd
version of the diplay software and I'm sure it will continue to improve.  I
have a friend that has the LP-100A and it's a really nice meter but I'm not
sure I want to pay $120 more for it.

73 Bill NZ0T