The antenna by itself maybe small, but keep in mind that in order to make it
function properly, you need radials and lots of 'em.
If you mount the vertical on the ground, radial length is less important. If
you mount is with elevated radials you need at least 2 tuned radials for
each band to make it work.
But you can find that info on the SteppIR Website as well so you probably no
this already ;-)

73, Maarten
PD2R