From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Phil and Christina
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:51 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net results (1-3-10)

We had a good net today with a total of 33 participants again.  Signals were
generally good.  We ran for about 30 minutes.  The only discussions were on
audio quality checks.  Thanks to everyone who checked in.  Here is the list
of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
W4TM            Cary            VA      K3      3491
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
KD1NA           Dave            MA      K3      934
W0NTA           Dick            CO      K3      1787
K4GCJ           Garry           NC      K3      1597
W1DFB           Don             MA      K3      2937
W3FPR           Don             NC      K3      20
NF8J            Paul            MI      K3      758
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
AB2TC           Ken             NY      K3      82
KD6LAZ  Dick            CA      K3      3697
K8DHA           John            MI      K3      3012
N9YKE           Don             WI      K3      2505
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
K0JWC           Jim             MI      K3      3447
W5EWA           Stan            TX      K2      4216
KA1OZ           Dick            MA      K3      859
W0FM            Terry           MO      K3      474
K7AGE           Randy           CA      K3      2321
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
K7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75
KE4INM  Jim             FL      K3      3307
AI4VZ           George  CA      K3      242
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
K2LTS           Pete            NY      K3      1028
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
KB3FBR  Joe             PA      K2      6187
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
WD9CKY  Larry           IL      Icom
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P

03:41:00