To be honest I have not found any noise the NB would not get rid of.

Having said that, I have a 6 cylinder diesel that does give my TS-480SAT some
measure of grief.

Just for my own knowledge I hooked the K3 to the same power lead fitted with
Anderson plugs as with all my power leads, and, the result was impressive.

Where the 480 was struggling the K3 shone and I was happy with the result.

>From this you can surmise that the K3 NB is very effective on ignition noise.

Hope you are getting good information to help you decide.

73's and good luck whichever way you jump.

Gary
VK4FD
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra