James,

Dunno.

I got my crystal from Tony (KB9YIG), but I recall he said mine was one
of the last of the 8.215 MHz SoftRock Lite kits.
I would suggest you email Tony and see if he has any left.  It is close
to the 40 meter SoftRock RX Lite V6.2, except R6 is 22.1k. L1 is 34
turns and the primary of T1 is 9 turns.

If you can find a 40 meter Softrock V6.2 and the 32.768 crystal, you too
can have an 8.215 kHz Softrock.  I use mine with the Clifton Labs Z10000
buffer amplifier to keep the Softrock oscillator from disturbing the K3.

73,
Don W3FPR