Miserable.  I too was blanked in my attempts to check in from Missouri
yesterday.  Could not hear net control at all or most other stations on
frequency either.  Two stations I heard booming in I asked for help with a
relay and received no response.  I figured the net wrapped up quickly and
was surprised to see this week's list of 40 some odd operators checked in.

Nice to see the list grow, even if I can't hear them.  Next week!

73,

Terry, W0FM

Propagation was tough in Massachusetts.  I couldn't hear net control at
all, and requested a relay to the net at large several times but no-one
responded.  Oh well, I'll try again next week!

Dick ka1oz
Middleborough, MA

Radio:  Elecraft K3/100(Kit) SN 859
Antenna:  Titan-DX