On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:47:11 -0500 (EST), w...@w5ov.com wrote:

>note: B&H is reputable and they will ship once they receive the stock.

>I have dealt with them for years in photo equipment and this is not
>uncommon for them to offer a low price and take a while to deliver

I too have done biz with B&H and found them to be a good vendor, and
they are rated highly by a Consumer Reports survey. BUT:

I worked in sales of pro audio for quite a few years. Given that other
retailers have the product in stock and B&H doesn't, I suspect some sort
of problem between Yamaha and B&H. That can happen when a retailer
violates some element of the agreement between retailer and mfr.

73,

Jim K9YC