From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of rfenab...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 9:57 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 usb to serial

Can anyone guess what I am NOT doing correctly?

KUSB (Prolific usb) driver installed in Windows xp pro with SP3

Windows says installed and working correctly. (No matter which usb port I
plug the usb to serial cable into.

Speed is set to 38400 on the PC and K3 but still just wants to poll the K3
but does not connect.

What am I missing here?...apart from having lost the plot long ago...(:-))

73's
Gary
Sent via BlackBerryR from Telstra