I had a situation with an older (analog) power supply (that had its negative
side grounded to the main AC ground) that tripped the Ground Fault Circuit
Interrupter (GFCI) in one of the bathrooms.  Eliminating the bond to ground
fixed the problem.  And, NO there was no problem with high SWR, RFI, etc. on
the rig or antenna. It was a new house, it only happened on the whirlpool
tub circuit, and since I did not use it that often It took months  to
determine that use of the transmitter was causing the problem - It tripped
off while I was on air and the tub was in use. Only the tub used that
circuit, so there was no indication other than it not working after filling
up the tub and turning it on. It was a cheap GFI, and I can only assume that
a transistor/diode in it was rectifying the signal on the ground line and
tripping the circuit.