Although I love my K2, which I am keeping, I now have a K3 on the air today.
Fantastic rig. I may even get a chance to operate once I configure this
amazing radio. I am trying the new K3 EZ software for following what I am
doing in setting up the radio. I see from the reflector that there have been
instances of clicks when sending CW. I am experiencing the same problem, and
don't see a resolution to the problem on the relector. I have tried my
straight key and paddle, and get clicks when sending CW. I send at 15 WPM.
Has anyone found a good answer to this problem. I hear the clicks in my
headset and in the speaker. RF feedback? Thanks, and again this is one dream
radio to configure and I look forward to actually operating it soon. P.S.
Radio was factory assembled and arrived yesterday.