I don't think it is beyond the ability to adequately describe in written
language, but it is approaching the limit of short term memory for many
owners - notice that we keep seeing many questions repeated over and
over on the reflector.

And the requests for added functions (or changes in a function) just
keep rolling in, and each one that is incorporated just adds a bit more
complexity to the K3.  It is difficult enough to remember which settings
are remembered per band, which are per VFO, and which are remembered by
mode, (any others I missed?).  I like to think I have a pretty good
memory, but the K3 is challenging like that.

The fortunate thing is that the defaults on the K3 *do* work, and work
just fine for many, the tweaks available are many, but do take some
study to figure out what each one does.

73,
Don W3FPR