Dick,

The line out level is fixed by the menu (CONFIG: LIN OUT), and the SPKRS
or PHONES output is variable - controlled by the AF gain.  They can be
used simultaneously.  Both/either will work into a high impedance load.
I have been using the SPKRS output to drive a soundcard, a mixer or a
set of amplified speakers at various times in the past with no problem -
just plug it in and set the AF Gain appropriately.  Remember there is a
HI and a LO setting for the headphone or speaker outputs available in
the menu, you may have to set it to LO.
Does that meet your needs?

73,
Don W3FPR