After successfully completing Part II of the receiver alignment and test I
look back and see where I skipped R29 (10k) on the RF board bottom side.  I
installed R29's resistor at R19 instead.  So R29 was empty and R19 held a
10k instead of 2.7k.  Your most excellent method of orienting the resistors
in a strip raised the red flag for me when I started installing resistors
again.  So much for my careful review and inspection.  The Part II alignment
came out excellent.  Do these two errors affect the alignment results such
that I need to go back and do the session over again?  I hope it did not
affect the 4 MHz Oscillator Calibration - I worked hard to find and use an
external counter and hope not to re-do it.  Thanks for any thoughts.

Bob Gordon
KE5WZK
K2 S/N 6667