Bill,

I more than doubled last year's score without doubling QSOs, which means
that I had a greater percentage of non-US QSOs. I originally attributed this
to improved conditions and was surprised to hear from other "nearby"
stations that conditions for them were not as good as last year.

I had completely forgotten that this was my first CQ WW 160 with the K3, but
I do remember marvelling during the contest at my ability to hear and work
EU and near-AS stations that were calling "underneath" US/VE stations.

This is even more amazing since I use the same, omnidirectional antenna for
both TX and RX.
--
73 -- Brian -- K1LI