I've been liking the feel of the Ab - Ab setting for the Main/Sub balance
setting lately; having AFX operating simultaneously on A and B with SPKRS=2
while mixing with the balance control sounded excellent.

But I'm sure this afternoon was the first time I used it in transmit with
sub/split when I tried calling P49V on 17m. So I was alarmed to be assaulted by
random and LOOUD audio crashes as soon as I started keying; seemed to chop up
the keying too. Sounded serious but at least no smoke and in fact it was the
same with the power wound down to zero.

Seems there is a problem with the Ab-Ab/SPKRS=2 combo. Changing SPKRS to 1
cures it as does setting the balance to A-Ab or Ab-A so presumably it's a
software issue. Running f/w 3.68 here and I was using the internal keyer.

Wonder if anyone can reproduce this....but watch your ears if you try!

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF (K3 #145)

Happy ending 'cos once I sussed out what was going on I worked P49V on