The prices she quoted me in an email were:  K1: $60 USD, K2: $80 USD, K3
standard: $90 USD, and K3 DXpedition (larger bag and including Ed Muns
W0YK's protective foam end caps): $128 USD.  Shipping by Priority mail
in the US/Canada was quoted as $12, but that may change a bit with the
new postage rates.  Check with Rose to get the latest prices before
ordering.  elecraftcov...@rfwave.net

I'll chime in and agree with every one else that they look great and are
very well-constructed indeed.  Photos are at:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7058736_hZbo4/1/452236459_Bc3aF#452236459_Bc3aF
Included in the price are several lines of custom embroidery with your
call, Elecraft logo, etc.  I knew that you get a carrying strap with
each one but I didn't realize that one external and two internal pockets
are included as well.  The external one will be perfect for the manual
and the internal ones should work for cables and small accessories.
When you buy two "K3 DXpedition" bags they Velcro together and there are
adjacent attachment rings on the two bags so one carrying strap can clip
to both.

In addition, Rose included a free extra with each bag:  a wide elastic
strap with Velcro'd ends for holding the end caps to the K3, which makes
it much easier to slide into the bag.

Al N1AL