From: sr...@swbell.net
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:08:37 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] What became of the Elecraft's KPA1500 and KPA 800

        YES!  That is exactly the question I would like to ask. I very much
looked forward to the release a couple of years ago, and now you can't even
get a comment from Elecraft about the situation.

        IMO, QRO is much more important than all these trivial little toys
they are building now. I have a much more pressing need for a KPA-XXXX than
I do a panadapter (with limited features) and a wattmeter. I have a very
nice panadapter that has rig control from the computer, and it didn't cost
700 bucks, and I can control it with the MOUSE.

        Wayne/Eric, how about some comments on this subject. At least tell
us what the future holds for the KPAs. I'm holding off buying a new amp till
the KPAs are released.

Stan Rife
W5EWA