From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of lawrence libsch
Sent: 11 February 2010 15:49
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft Amps

Group -

     For those who believe Elecraft can't compete in the amp market, I ask
you to consider the market into which Elecraft introduced the K3. Now almost
4000 of us have sold or retired other high quality transceivers for the K3.
    It's excellent that many K3 owners already have quality amps that
function well for them. Many of us, however would like to purchase an amp
from Elecraft with true K3 compatribility and the kind of quality and
service advantages that Elecraft has brought to the K3.

                                                               K4KGG,
Larry