David, there is no reason they couldn't package it with the PA other
than input source differences. If its a single platform, or use PA, we
will include power conditioning with it. The cases where we dont the
PA is used on multiple platforms and has to run from 1275, 704, 400
cycle, 3 phase etc. And it makes sense for the power conditioner to be
a platform independent kit. If you look at most radios as well, they
require the power supply external.... so you have the choice depending
on where you are plugging it in or if you are running of batteries.

Matt
W8ESE