Dear Emilse,
Welcome.
ON4UN, one of the low band masters sold out its 2 Ten Tech Orion around
2 years ago and get 2x K3's... It is not an hazard and John easily
convinced me.
Considering my job I have tested/used all pro and ham products on the
market from decades and I'm a proud Electrafter today.
No other "usual" Ham radio provider are able to provide such good after
sale service and one of the major point: they are listening the users
comments in order to upgrade the rigs on the right way to our
satisfactory.
Bst 73's
Philippe A65BI  (F5LTB)
K3#3616
*Elecraft, by Hams, for Hams...What else !

>> Emilse Peraza <eman...@hotmail.com> 14-02-2010 4:59 >>>

HI all , I am considering to buy a new radio and I am between the K3
and the IC 7600, I have read very good things about K3, although I don't
know anybody near me that have one, so I would like to hear comments in
why to go for the K3 and if someone live near Ogden UT that would like
to shoe me their K3 would be awesome. TNX

EMILSE
KE7EOZ

Philippe TROTTET
Head of Field Telecom Unit - DUBAI

United Nations High Commissioner for  Refugees
International Humanitarian City
Office Building Nº3 - Room 2, 1st Floor
Doha Street
PO BOX: 506013