On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:58:38 -0500, "Larry - K2GN" <k...@comcast.net>
wrote:

All of us have preferences regarding what we want to read and what we
don't want to read, that is why good email applications have methods
to filter email traffic based on the subject line.  Some even will
search the body of a message for key words.

I have one of those and I use it liberally to filter what I see on
this reflector and others.  I find that it helps me concentrate on
what I am interested in AND it helps me keep my cool (most of the
time).

I should also say that we each also have topics we like to discuss
among our selves, so we should remember that what trips our trigger
may not trip someone else's trigger.

Email filters can help reduce some of the flaming that we sometimes
find hard to resist.

73,

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com