Bob and co,
    I ordered my DSP Upgrade board sometime before Christmas and expected it
within three weeks but it took more like seven weeks.   I have since
received the DSP Upgrade board installed it and returned mine within a week
but of course it will take another week to reach Aptos.   The original board
has an invoice value of around $380 so very few of us could afford to just
replace the board.   I believe Elecraft is offering a very good service in
this exchange and they of course rely on the return of the old boards to get
out the upgrades to others.  Of course my bit was well chomped on by the
time the board arrived and I suppose this is the way the P3 now appears to
me.   Good luck and patience.

             73 Doug EI2CN