Ed K1EP schrieb am 18 Feb 2010 um 8:56:

> If you chose to receive your mail in digest form, then it is your
> email client that doesn't allow you to display the messages the way
> you want.  There are probably many clients that do what you
> want.  Here's a free one I found by searching:
> http://wareseeker.com/Communications/java-e-mail-newsgroup-digest-reader-1.
> 01.zip/3503113

I use Pegasus Mail (free at www.pmail.com) It handles mime digests in a
way that looks like individual mails in the inbox. It does not like the
non-standard yahoo mails though there is a plugin that converts yahoo
digests into the standard mime digests.

But the best Email client cannot compensate the lazy guys which do full
quotes of each email. I use to call these people "Vollquottel".
Translation available on request ;-)

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
"Diese Erkenntnis: Ich denke, also bin ich - ist von allen die erste und
zuverlässigste."

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013