Hi Guys,

I've got a K-3 that I just connected to my Amplifier for the first  time
and it is not keying my Ameritron AL-1500 properly.  About 50% of  the time it
keys the amp properly so the first CW character is sent on  time but the
other 50% of the time it keys the amplifier late and the  first CW character
does not get transmitted.

I have tried different settings of the K-3's "TX DLY" with  no improvement.
 I am operating the K-3 in "SEMI-QSK" mode as the Amp  does not have QSK.
The relay cable connected between the K-3  "KEY OUT" and the AL-1500 "RELAY"
jacks.

My other radios key the amplifier fine everytime so this is  an issue with
my K-3.  Are there any other K-3 settings I can  change that will correct
this?

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM