On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 05:44:56 -0800 (PST), Bob - W0GI
<b...@gotoloveland.com> wrote:

I looked at the video of the P3 and I couldn't make a comment on the
quality of the display because the video was poorly focused and shaky.

Perhaps someone will soon have some well focused videos of it with the
camera mounted on a tripod.

Trying to make a video at a Hamfest is hard to do with all the
jostling from the crowd.

73,

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com
K3 #806 with SUB RX, K3 #1055, PR6,
XV144, XV432, KRC2,
W1, 2 W2's and other small kits

1 K144XV on order

http://www.n5ge.com
http://www.swotrc.net

><<< Have you seen the P3 in person? >>>
>
>I don't have to see it in person, to make the comments I made. It is obvious
>from the pictures and video, as to what the P3 screen looks like. It is also
>obvious, that a 22" monitor is going to look better.
[snip]