I have the MFJ 264
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-264

I have been using this for about 9 months now without a problem.  I use it
to tune the amp putting about 500 or 600 watts into it for short periods of
time with no problems.   If you want a nice one that you wont outgrow for a
while I would recommend it.  I don't like the idea of a can of oil sitting
in the house, and why have that heavy paint can full of oil sitting around
when you can put this little air cooled unit on the shelf.  All for about
$75.00.

Of course this is overkill for what you need now, but you might consider it
if you ever plan on an amp in the future.

Ken KE3C