Hi Al:

I just ran both my LED and LCD displays from minimum to maximum and there
was no variation in noise.

FYI:

When you reply to an existing message and change the "Subject", your message
does stand alone when viewed on Nabble. So even though you put K3 in the
subject, your message is listed under the thread of the original K2 message
that you replied to thus limiting the views to those interested in the
previous subject. You really need to create a "new" post to get the most
bang for your buck.

73,
Mike K2MK