From: Ken Nicely <k...@nicelyweb.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] k3 utility
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 6:56 PM

This is just a guess, but the most likely scenario I can think of is that
the Software is getting a connection to a com port that is not the K3.
Maybe you could try disabling any other com ports through device manager
and then try to start the K3 utility.  If it is connecting to another com
port, once you open the utility and set it to the correct com port and have
it working you can enable the other com ports again and all should be fine.

Ken KE3C